Polymer Clay Tiny Foods Virtual Class - Ages 8-13 (WEEKLY - FALL)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 2nd, 2021
Weekly Program - Thursdays 4:30pm - 6:30pm (October 21st to November 25th)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - Register by September 18th for $20 off!
Spend Autumn creating a variety of polymer clay sculptures!
Polymer clay is an easy to use soft clay that permanently hardens once baked. It is popular for jewelry, ornaments, miniatures, toys, and more!
NOTE: This program requires access to an oven by an adult to bake sculptures on your own time.
Week 1 - Introduction and Cookies
- Discuss our plans and get to know each other; Tools, safety, storage;
- Sculpt cookies
Week 2 - Tiny Foods: Pizza
- Basic shapes in clay lesson;
- Create 1-2 slices of pizza loaded with toppings.
Week 3 - Tiny Foods: Burgers
- Create a burger loaded with toppings.
Week 4 - Tiny Foods: Hot Dogs
- Sculpt a hot dog to match our burgers.
Week 5 - Tiny Foods: Sushi Feast
- Begin our sushi feast with 2-3 pieces of sushi;
- Rice texture and marbling.
Week 6 - Tiny Foods: Sushi Feast Continued & More
- Continue on our sushi plate adding a few more pieces, wasabi, and ginger!
- Finishing any projects and reminders
Plans above are subject to change
Your Custom Kit Includes:
- Polymer Clay in a variety of colours (pre-separated for each tiny food project)
- Storage Containers
- Sculpting Mat
- Basic sculpting tools
- Tin Foil and Parchment Paper (for baking)
- Baby Wipes (for cleaning hands between colours)
Registration is only complete with a registration form (which includes your address for shipping). Link to registration form can be found on the "classes" page.