Age Group: All ages - Child, Teen, Adult, Senior
Location: Home studio & other locations
Private lessons are fully customized to the student's age, interests, & experience level. The student will have the opportunity to build their skills in traditional art, as well as digital art, design, photography, sculpture, and more. Visual art is a wonderful form of therapy and expression for anyone. Regardless of the student's needs, age, interests, or experience level, there is always something to be gained from an art class. One on one art lessons offer a great opportunity to focus on a student's personal artistic development without distractions, and with no chance of repeating projects.
Students applying to an art school :
- work together with the instructor to put together a professional portfolio
- create various works of art showing the student's creative abilities and imagination to suit the program or school of interest.
- Students also have the opportunity to create an online portfolio or website.
- $40 per 2 hour lesson (weekly or bi-weekly) or $20 per hour.
- After 1 year of attendance, rate drops to $30 per 2 hour lesson
- Flexible scheduling suited to students needs, budget, etc...
For more information, and a free consultation, please contact Megan at:
Megan teaches an array of subjects for all ages at a variety of centres. If you are interested in taking group classes, please contact Megan directly to have a course recommended for you or your child, based on age, experience, and interests.
Interested in hosting an art class?
If you are interested in hosting an art class or having art instruction at your event, centre, or school, please contact Megan at: